BARE MINERALS POP OF PASSION REVIEW

7:12 pm



BARE MINERALS - LIP BALM POP OF PASSION - £16.00 EACH

You'll know by now that Bare Minerals are one of my favourite beauty brands, their products are kind to the skin, and such high quality, so when one of my best friends bought me these lovely lip balms, I was so excited to try them out, and I wanted to share my thoughts on them with you!
The lip balms come in 8 shades and retail individually for £16.00.
I love lipsticks, especially the matte kind, but they're undeniably drying, and sometimes you want to lavish your lips in moisture, and these lovely lip balms are the perfect product to do just that.
Enriched with Vitamin E and passion fruit seed oil, they glide on and keep your lips feeling smooth for hours. The colours are totally build-able too, and you can achieve anything from a light touch of colour, to bright colour blocked lips, which makes these balms multi-functional (hooray for products you can wear on more than one occasion!). The formula means the colours stain your lips but without being horribly drying like so many other lip-stains out there on the market. 
The three colours I have are Nude Passion, Pink Passion and Plumberry Pop.

NUDE PASSION LIP BALM

Nude Passion is a nude/peach/pink balm, and my absolute favourite. It's perfect as a base for other lipsticks when you want a lighter finish, yet great on it's own if you're sporting a nude look. All three are gorgeously soft, but this one is so dreamy, it melts into your lips and I could apply for hours on end. 


PINK PASSION LIP BALM

Pink passion is a bright pink, and the colour is incredibly build-able. If you love a bright popping lip colour, Pink Passion would be perfect, yet if you just want a soft pink finish, it is great too. 


PLUMBERRY POP LIP BALM

Plumberry Pop is a rich berry pink. I love blending it with my cool dark lipsticks to create a deep plum colour, but if you're looking for a dark pink finish, it is perfect for that. Like the others, it glides on wonderfully and locks in moisture.




The final verdict? These lip balms are wonderful. They glide on effortlessly and offer endless amounts of moisture, whilst also being incredibly pigmented and diverse. They offer an in-between for those days where you have ultra dry lips but need some colour in your life.
I'd definitely recommend getting your hands on at least one of the Bare Minerals lip balms, and there are 8 to choose from (yay!)

Let me know if you love these as much as me, or if you liked this post!

Love to you all,
(P.S: Thank you to Megan for these gorgeous lip balms - you know me too well x)


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I haven't tried many products from Bare Minerals. These lip balms sound amazing. My lips tend to get so dry, so finding a perfect lip balm which will keep my lips soft is hard. Smooth lips for hours, now this is what I love and I'd like to give it a try. x

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bare Minerals are a wonderful brand, I swear by their products. They are just so luxurious and don't harm your skin unlike some cosmetics. My lips gets dry too, but I like to have a little bit of colour on them and these are perfect for adding a pop of colour and a tonne of moisture.
      If you do, let me know what you think!

      Love Maddie x

      Delete
  2. I love bare minerals! These lip balms sound amazing, I'll definitely be giving them a look into! x

    thesundaychapter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend them! If you do, let me know what you think!
      Love, Maddie x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Never miss a post!