Hello, 2017.

9:00 am


Well hello, hello, hello ...

It's been so long since I posted - it seems like forever!
I've been super busy since being back at university, second year is no joke, that's for sure. I've been letting work/year abroad stress get on top of me, and if I'm honest, my blog has been pushed aside, which it shouldn't have been, given it's my main creative outlet.
So, where am I at? - Well, lately I've had my head in books revising and essay writing for what seems like forever, so after submitting my essay and nearing the start of exams, I wanted to catch up with you lovely lot, so, as I'm sat here with a black coffee ready to start the day, I'm deciding what I want from 2017, and I wanted to share it with you guys.

1) Blog more
After coming to the realisation that, after graduating, I'd like to end up in the Communication/Press/Influencer industry, I need to a) get some work experience, and what better way than growing my blog and b) seeing as I enjoy it so much, should spend more time on it!

2) Worry less -
I have this terrible habit of over thinking to the extreme, and I know it's never going to be as easy as flicking a switch on and off, but I'm aiming to just try go with the flow a bit more!

3) Embrace change -
Whilst I always seek new adventures and I'm always willing to try new things, change often throws me, so another aim (similar to above!) is to go with the ebb and flow!

4) Be more conscious -
I want to be more conscious of my actions in several ways: such as when I buy things, where they come from or what my actions mean to others. Now, this one might be tricky seeing as I'm also aiming not to over think or fret too much - but I never said it was going to be easy!

So, hello there, 2017. Hallelujah. We were waiting for you to join the party. (You took your time!)
What does this year mean for me and Oh So Maddie. Well, I move abroad this year (don't even, I'm stressing already) (see points 2 & 3, Maddie), its a compulsory part of my degree and whilst I'm very excited to embrace new cultures and places, I'm nervous too.
And for my little blog? I'm hoping to post more regularly and share a wide array of posts with you.

Well, that's my little ode to 2017. I hope you enjoyed it! I'm so glad to be back with you guys and I can't wait for what this year has in store.

What are your resolutions/plans/hopes for 2017? Drop me a comment and let me know!

Lots of love,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Never miss a post!